WE ARE OPEN FOR YOU WITH SOME NEW COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
Open Hours: 9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- You will be asked a COVID-19 questionnaire when booking, and again upon arrival.
- Please wear a mask, arrive alone, (those requiring assistance excluded), at your appointment time.
- Only 2 patients will be allowed in the office at any time.
- Please knock on the door or call on arrival as the door will be locked. We will let you in as soon as we can. Sometimes it may take a few minutes for us to come to the door, please be patient.
- You will be asked to hand-sanitize upon entering the clinic.
- Staff will be wearing masks, gowns, gloves and shields as necessary, with frequent sanitizing of our hands and all surfaces.
- Please sit in the designated chairs in the waiting room to allow physical distancing.
- Please refrain from speaking in the testing rooms unless asked a question by the Doctor.
- Please allow us to assist you with trying on frames. All frames are sanitized after handling.
- Please bring your completed patient form to your appointment
Credit card, debit cards, e-transfers only – no cash please. Direct insurance billings are still being handled.
Picking up your orders:
We will call you to arrange pick-up of glasses. Contact lens orders can be still be done over the phone and in most cases shipped directly to you.
We look forward to seeing you again and to continue providing dedicated care for your vision and eyes.
Dr. Jo, Dr. Jared, Jo-Anne, Natsuko and Jackie.